Mallorca Destination Elopement in Sóller
Spain is one of those places that almost always gets on people’s list of places to go to while in Europe. It is beautiful! But, what most people don’t know about Spain is that it is an incredibly diverse country. It has lakes, volcanos, mountains, beaches, you name it! One location in particular that we love in Spain is the island of Mallorca, which makes for one of our favourite locations for elopements in Spain. If you think that Spain is just beaches and bikinis (although Mallorca has plenty of that!), then you’ve got to do some more searching— that’s mostly why we want to share with you this Mallorca Destination Elopement in Sóller.
Mallorca Destination Elopement— Sóller, Mallorca
Truthfully, there are a lot of beautiful towns to elope at in Mallorca, but Sóller is by far our favourite! You’ve got a beautiful cathedral, mountain views, and even a beach close by. It’s also not so far from some really amazing photo locations like the Alfabia Gardens and hiking routes along the Tramontana. These pictures below were taken in downtown Sóller, and then if you keep scrolling you’ll see we headed to a breathtaking spot for their vows.
Elopement Vows at Cap de Formentor
As a part of our job as photographers in Mallorca, we’re always searching for the best locations for photos. Ever since we found the Cap de Formentor, we’ve brought couples back here countless times because it’s just so gorgeous. This peninsula with views out to the sea is the perfect spot for your Mallorca elopement photos if you’re looking for something full of nature paired with some amazing seaside views. You also don’t have to worry about getting to this location if you hire us to be your photographers as we offer to carpool with us as a part of the package price.
We took these photos at midday since it was the only time we could fit into the schedule (as you’ll see we had another location to get to!), but the photos still turned out great. For the best lighting, however, we recommend sunrise at this location. Also, it will be less crowded then!
Preparing for your Mallorca Destination Elopement in Sóller:
If you’re planning a Mallorca Destination Elopement in Sóller, hurray, we’re glad you’re here! Here’s our best tips for preparing and having success with your Mallorca Elopement in Sóller and Cap de Formentor:
- Plan for a good time of year and day. To beat cold, the best time to elope in Mallorca is April through October, although August gets quite hot. Sometimes we take a break during lunch to take a breather and wait till the sun goes down a bit — if you hire us to be your photographers, we will create the perfect timeline so you get the best photos.
- Transportation from Sóller to Cap de Formentor. This one is a bit tricky. The best way to get around in Mallorca is by car as the public transportation is limited. If you hire us to be your photographers, we offer a carpool from Sóller to Cap de Formentor included in our package price.
- What to wear for your elopement in Mallorca. Many of the elopement location options that we give our couples who are looking to elope in Mallorca require some level of walking or even hiking. Keep that in mind and make sure to bring some comfy shoes to walk around in.
- Bring props: a bouquet, a blanket, etc. We highly recommend getting a flower bouquet to compliment your dress in the photos! Feel free to bring whatever else you’d like to incorporate in your photos. Go ahead and bring your pet, some champagne, that guitar, those hand-written vows, a picnic— we want to capture whatever you like doing most together!
- Have fun. Don’t worry about the cameras and the posing. That’s our job as the photographers! All you need to do is enjoy the moment with the one you love the most, and make it a fun date night! I promise you’ll be having a good time 15 minutes into your photoshoot.
Still looking for the perfect location in Mallorca to elope at? Check out this blog!
Sunset Photos at Deía, Mallorca
We finished off our session in Deía, a beautiful mountain town about an hours drive from Cap de Formentor. The golden sun gleaming behind us made for the perfect end to our portraits. Then, we headed to La Residencia (a villa restaurant in Deía) for some photos and we left the couple to a romantic dinner. If you think these locations are the perfect match for what you’re planning, we’d love to hear from you!
Top Mallorca Destination Elopement Photographers
One name: Jake + Genessa Photography! With over 5+ years of creating fun experiences for couples eloping in Mallorca we’re your dream team!
So, I hope this has been helpful for you as you plan your Mallorca Elopement in Sóller! We have so many more locations up our sleeve, so if you want to get access to our exclusive Mallorca Elopement Locations List, feel free to contact us about it!
Thanks for checking out our Mallorca Destination Elopement in Sóller! Are you still looking for your Mallorca elopement photographer? Pick us! We would love to hang out and get to know you better, and you’ll get amazing photos! Contact us here to have your photos by us!
Mallorca Elopement Photography Packages
Our Mallorca Elopement package is about so much more than just photography. We’ll guide you through the whole process of planning your elopement in Mallorca, helping you to find the most epic locations and put you in contact with the best vendors and give you an experience you’ll never forget.
Our Mallorca Destination Elopement packages range from 1.500€ to 3.500€ and include all travel expenses.