Preparing for your Photoshoot
Now that you’ve booked your photoshoot, it’s time to dig into the details! There is a lot of prep that goes into the shoot on the our end, but there are a few things you can do to make the photoshoot easy and fluid, too.
What to expect:
Your job now is just to sit back and relax! Trust us with finding the perfect locations and making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We promise:
What to wear:
What you wear has a huge effect on how you feel, and the photos are going to capture how you feel. If you’re feeling lost, here are some tips:
- Wear something you’re comfortable in.
- Wear colours that match.
- Wear colours that match your complexion— check this guide out.
- Neutrals are always a good idea (white, black, grey, or browns).
- Feel free to bring an outfit change of clothes for a different look! One elegant, and the other can be more casual— this adds more variety and diversity to the photos.
- Multiple colours— the more colours, the more distracting.
- Stay away from multiple clashing patterns (plaid, stripes, checkers, spots, etc.)
What to bring:
Start by taking into consideration the weather and the location of your photoshoot.
- If we’re doing a sunset mountain photoshoot, bring headlamps.
- Bring a change of clothes for walking in, if you prefer.
- Bring a pair of comfy walking shoes— we will be walking and/or hiking a lot!
- Bring any props you’d like to have featured in your photos!
- A bouquet or floral accessory. This really adds to the photos— Contact us if you need help finding one!
- If you’re nervous, bring a bottle of champagne or whatever you like to crack open!
We will bring:
- Water bottles for hiking and/or hot days.
- If requested, we can bring props like a blanket or fairy lights.
And if you really want to add a little something more…
Hair & Makeup Services
If you’re looking to have that extra pop for your photoshoot.
Live the moments again through video!