Mallorca Destination Elopement at Alfabia Gardens
Spain is one of those places that almost always gets on people’s list of places to go to while in Europe. It is beautiful! But, what most people don’t know about Spain is that it is an incredibly diverse country. It has lakes, volcanos, mountains, beaches, you name it! One location in particular that we love in Spain is the island of Mallorca, which makes for one of our favourite locations for elopements in Spain. If you think that Spain is just beaches and bikinis (although Mallorca has plenty of that!), then you’ve got to do some more searching— that’s mostly why we want to share with you this Mallorca Destination Elopement at Alfabia Gardens.
Mallorca Destination Elopement— Getting Ready in Sóller, Mallorca
Truthfully, there are a lot of beautiful towns to stay at in Mallorca, but Sóller is by far our favourite! You’ve got a beautiful cathedral, mountain views, and even a beach close by. It’s also not so far from some really amazing photo locations like the Alfabia Gardens and hiking routes along the Tramontana. These pictures below were taken in downtown Sóller, and then if you keep scrolling you’ll see we headed to a magical hidden garden for their elopement ceremony.
Elopement Ceremony at Alfabia Gardens (Jardines de Alfabia)
As a part of our job as photographers in Mallorca, we’re always searching for the best locations for photos. Ever since we found the Alfabia Gardens, we’ve brought couples back here countless times because it’s just so gorgeous. This hidden paradise is the perfect spot for your Mallorca elopement photos if you’re looking for something full of nature and intimate. You also don’t have to worry about getting to this location if you hire us to be your photographers as we offer to carpool with us as a part of the package price.
We took these photos in the afternoon around 5pm in August because of the gardens closing hours and the photos turned out great with the sun setting in the background for that golden hour bliss.
Preparing for your Mallorca Destination Elopement at Alfabia Gardens:
If you’re planning a Mallorca Destination Elopement at Alfabia Gardens, hurray, we’re glad you’re here! Here’s our best tips for preparing and having success with your Mallorca Destination Elopement at Alfabia Gardens:
- Plan for a good time of year. The best time to elope in Mallorca is April through October, although August gets quite hot. Sometimes we take a break during lunch to take a breather and wait till the sun goes down a bit — if you hire us to be your photographers, we will create the perfect timeline so you get the best photos.
- Transportation from Alfabia Gardens. This one is a bit tricky. The best way to get around in Mallorca is by car as the public transportation is limited. If you hire us to be your photographers, we offer a carpool from Sóller or any other town closeby to Alfabia Gardens included in our package price.
- Be aware of photography fees. This location requires a special ticket if you’re wanting to take professional photos inside the gardens. If you hire us to be your photographers, we take care of this fee! The garden is absolutely gorgeous inside and wroth every penny.
- Bring props: a bouquet, a blanket, etc. We highly recommend getting a flower bouquet to compliment your dress in the photos! Feel free to bring whatever else you’d like to incorporate in your photos. Go ahead and bring your pet, some champagne, that guitar, those hand-written vows, a picnic— we want to capture whatever you like doing most together!
- Have fun. Don’t worry about the cameras and the posing. That’s our job as the photographers! All you need to do is enjoy the moment with the one you love the most, and make it a fun date night! I promise you’ll be having a good time 15 minutes into your photoshoot.
Still looking for the perfect location in Mallorca to elope at? Check out this blog!
Sunset Photos at Deía, Mallorca
We finished off our session in Deía, a beautiful mountain town about 30 minutes driving from Alfabia Gardens. The golden sun gleaming behind us made for the perfect end to our portraits. Then, we headed to La Residencia (a villa restaurant in Deía) for some photos and we left the couple to a romantic dinner. If you think these locations are the perfect match for what you’re planning, we’d love to hear from you!
Top Mallorca Destination Elopement Photographers
One name: Jake + Genessa Photography! With over 5+ years of creating fun experiences for couples eloping in Mallorca we’re your dream team!
So, I hope this has been helpful for you as you plan your Mallorca Destination Elopement at Alfabia Gardens! We have so many more locations up our sleeve, so if you want to get access to our exclusive Mallorca Elopement Locations List, feel free to contact us about it!
Thanks for checking out our Mallorca Destination Elopement at Alfabia Gardens! Are you still looking for your Mallorca elopement photographer? Pick us! We would love to hang out and get to know you better, and you’ll get amazing photos! Contact us here to have your photos by us!
Mallorca Elopement Photography Packages
Our Mallorca Elopement package is about so much more than just photography. We’ll guide you through the whole process of planning your elopement in Mallorca, helping you to find the most epic locations and put you in contact with the best vendors and give you an experience you’ll never forget.
Our Mallorca Destination Elopement packages range from 1.500€ to 3.500€ and include video options and all travel expenses.